Don't Meddle with ATV Safety
Always wear a helmet and other protective gear
• Never ride on public roads - another vehicle could hit you!
• Never ride under the influence of drugs and alcohol
• Never carry a passenger on a single ride vehicle
• Ride an ATV that's right for your age
• Supervise riders that are younger than 16, ATV's are not toys
• Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed
• Take an ATV training course; refer to your owner's manual, www.colemanpowered.com or call toll free 888-405-8725. You can also find information about ATV Safety at www.cpsc.gov.
Protective Clothing & Gear
Find the right area to ride you ATV. Many areas are not safe or may be restricted for use by ATV's and other motorized vehicles.
A DOT (Department of Transportation) approved motorcycle helmet secured with a
chin strap is MANDATORY.
• DOT Approved Helmet
• Goggles (eye protection)
• Long Sleeved Shirt