Page 1 of 3
Don't Meddle with ATV Safety
Always wear a helmet and other protective gear
- Never ride on public roads - another vehicle could hit you!
- Never ride under the influence of drugs and alcohol
- Never carry a passenger on a single ride vehicle
- Ride an ATV that's right for your age
- Supervise riders that are younger than 16, ATV's are not toys
- Ride only on designated trails and at a safe speed
- Take an ATV training course; refer to your owner's manual, www.colemanpowered.com or call toll free 888-405-8725. You can also find information about ATV Safety at www.cpsc.gov.
- Next >>